The Delaplaine Visual Arts Education Center: A Community Education and Resource Center
Our 2012 Annual Report is available via PDF
IT’S YOUR ART CENTER!
Cultural enrichment and education are essential to the continued quality enhancement and vitality of our city and county. Companies and individuals taking a leadership role in support of the arts can help ensure that we have a stimulating community in which to live, work, and find inspiration. We invite you to join our Annual Operating Fund Drive. Your participation will ensure that The Delaplaine Visual Arts Education Center is able to continue its leadership role in visual arts education for this and future generations. Diversity marks our efforts in terms of programs, art forms, and clientele. We offer art experiences in many forms to the young, the not so young, the disadvantaged, and the advantaged in order to inspire, educate, and challenge. Art is for everyone.
• Serving the community since 1986
• Balanced budget and completely debt free
• Over 250 classes each year
• Over 50 exhibits each year
• Free programs for those with special needs
• Over 1,400 members
• Over 100 active volunteers
• Over 80,000 visitors each year
• 40,000 square foot, award-winning building that is a spectacular addition to historic downtown Frederick
CONTRIBUTING MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
• Major Underwriter $10,000 and over
• Benefactor $2,500 – $9,999
• Patron $1,000 – $2,499
• Connoisseur $500 – $999
• Enthusiast $250 – $499
• Promoter $100 – $249
• Advocate $51 – $99
• are recognized in our quarterly catalogs and on the Annual Operating Fund Drive donor board
located in the front foyer.
• receive copies of all Delaplaine catalogs and publications as well as all other member benefits for one full year.
Donors at the “Promoter” level and above…
• are invited to our annual donor party held in June.
Donors at the “Benefactor” or “Major Underwriters” levels…
• are entitled to use of the Gardiner Pavilion for one private event (catering not included).
To plan your event email Marilyn Orsinger, or call (301) 698-0656, ext. 102.
Donors may upgrade their donor status at anytime.
The Delaplaine Arts Center, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and your contribution is deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
A copy of our current financial statement is available upon request by contacting our office. Documents and information submitted to the State of Maryland under the Maryland Charitable Solicitations Act are available from the Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401 for the cost of copying and postage.
Tax ID # 52-1481592
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Send your check payable to The Delaplaine to 40 S. Carroll St., Frederick MD 21701 or pay online with the form below.