IT’S YOUR ART CENTER!
Cultural enrichment and education are essential to the continued quality enhancement and vitality of our city and county. Companies and individuals taking a leadership role in support of the arts can help ensure that we have a stimulating community in which to live, work, and find inspiration. We take invite you to join our Annual Operating Fund Drive. Your participation will ensure that The Delaplaine Visual Arts Education Center is able to continue its leadership role in visual arts education for this and future generations. Diversity marks our efforts in terms of programs, art forms, and clientele. We offer art experiences in many forms to the young, the not so young, the disadvantaged, and the advantaged in order to inspire, educate, and challenge. Art is for everyone.
• Serving the community since 1986
• Balanced budget and completely debt free
• Over 250 classes each year
• Over 50 exhibits each year
• Free lectures on a wide variety of arts topics
• Free programs for those with special needs
• Over 1400 members
• Over 100 active volunteers
• Over 75,000 visitors each year
• 40,000 square foot, award-winning building that is a spectacular addition to historic downtown Frederick
CONTRIBUTING MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
• Major Underwriters $10,000 and over
• Grand Masters $ 2,500 – 9,999
• Patrons $ 1,000 – 2,499
• Connoisseurs $ 500 – 999
• Sponsor $ 250 – 499
• Promoters $ 100 – 249
• Advocates $ 50 – 99
• are recognized in our quarterly class catalogs and on the Annual Operating Fund Drive donor board located in the front foyer.
• receive copies of all Delaplaine catalogues and publications as well as all other member benefits (see Membership Information Page) for one full year.
Donors at the “Promoter” level and above…
• are invited to our annual donor party held in June.
Donors at the “Grand Masters” or “Major Underwriters” levels…
• are entitled to use of the Margaret Gardiner Pavilion for a private event (catering is not included). For questions or for assistance in planning your event call Marilyn Orsinger, Director of Facilities & Rentals at 301-698-0656 x 102.
Donors may upgrade their donor status at anytime.
The Delaplaine Arts Center, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and your contribution is deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
A copy of our current financial statement is available upon request by contacting our office. Documents and information submitted to the State of Maryland under the Maryland Charitable Solicitations Act are available from the Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401 for the cost of copying and postage.
Tax ID # 52-1481592
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!